The Quranic Programme conducted by the education department targets at Muslim children and female youths. The focus of this programme is to develop a Quranic reading generation from a young age. In addition to this, the mosque also wishes to provide more Quranic classes for children and youths.
The objectives of this programme are:
- To develop Quran-loving and reciting individuals
- To minimize Quran illiteracy among Muslim children and youths
- To inculcate Quran reading habits among Muslim children and youths
- To develop a Quranic reading generation from a young age.
- To create a Quranic loving generation
- To inculcate good moral values from the recitation of the Quran
- Able to recite the Quran better in the solah (and other ibadahs)
- Participants will be able to practice the teachings form the Quranic verses in the daily lives